The Windrow Wizard makes it possible for you to use your Skid Steer to establish windrows in your organic material. The Windrow Wizard is capable of standard or hi-flow hydraulics up to 40 gpms at 3500 psi.
The mounting plate has an adjustable bolt pattern to allow you to fit it to the height of your skidsteer no matter the size of the tires, tracks, or tracks over tires, and allows the arms of the skidsteer to rest on the arm stops letting the Windrow Wizard work the litter without putting undue stress on the lift arms of your skidsteer.
Due to the unique design of the auger trough that lifts the litter and cake from the floor and into the aggressive tooth auger, the Windrow Wizard is capable of breaking up the hard cake (or hard pan), clumps, and reducing particle size allowing it to be mixed together and incorporated into the litter while quickly forming windrows in your barn.
Four sizes to choose from to fit your loader.
- Plow Widths from 6.5′ to 9.5′
- #624 for skidsteers 45+ HP good for use in confined spaces such as HIGH RISE POULTRY BARNS 1250 lbs
- #724 for skidsteers 45+ HP 1675 lbs
- #824 60 + HP 1820 lbs
- #924 80 + HP 2200 lbs
- Only 2 grease zerks to lube
- Standard off-the-shelf bearings and sprockets (no dealer only components)
- Heavy #100 chain and sprocket drive system with flip top chain guard for easy lubrication
- Heavy duty construction for years of dependable use
- Easy Clean graphite paint that makes cleaning and disinfecting easier
- Built in tube type hydraulic oil cooler